←  Bans/Unbans

For Gamers Fusion

»

Request For Unban

, uživatelova fotka Alpenwolf 10.09.2019

Hi,

so I had to get banned first to finally register ;-) I would've done it if I spoke Czech to be honest, but unfortunately I don't.
First of all thanks for the greatest COD4 server ever.

I got banned for alleged cheating behaviour. Been playing COD4 ever since it came out years and years ago. Getting banned for alleged cheats is the first time ever. And I NEVER cheat. NEVER. The message says, I'm banned for UAV Cheats. I don't even know what that is. Any proof maybe? With all due respect but you can't have any, because I didn't, but if you claim to have one, then please share it.

Cheers!
Odpovědět

, uživatelova fotka /Papi/ 11.09.2019

Zobrazit příspěvekAlpenwolf dne 10.09.2019 - 20:39 napsal:

Hi,

so I had to get banned first to finally register ;-) I would've done it if I spoke Czech to be honest, but unfortunately I don't.

I got banned for alleged cheating behaviour. Been playing COD4 ever since it came out years and years ago. Getting banned for alleged cheats is the first time ever. And I NEVER cheat. NEVER. The message says, I'm banned for UAV Cheats. I don't even know what that is. Any proof maybe? With all due respect but you can't have any, because I didn't, but if you claim to have one, then please share it.

Cheers!

Zobrazit příspěvekAlpenwolf dne 10.09.2019 - 20:39 napsal:

Hi,

Cheers!

Proof here:
Odpovědět

, uživatelova fotka Alpenwolf 11.09.2019

Ahhh, now I remember the mission. You're making a mistake, my friend:
In that mission I completed a challenge. The reward was an online compass that showed me the enemies for AS LONG AS I was alive. Only after I was killed the compass went offline! I was hiding there on the balkony for about 3 minutes or something. This is something you guys created in the game and now I'm punished for it?!
Odpovědět

, uživatelova fotka /Papi/ 11.09.2019

I'm sorry for ban. There was a mistake.
The player is cleared
Odpovědět

, uživatelova fotka Alpenwolf 11.09.2019

All good, buddy. Just remember this about me: I insult players sometimes for the fun of it, no personal agenda, just using the F word, but all in good sports. No one complains, all good. I get banned for 2-3 days for it and that's ok by me ^-^
... but I NEVER EVER cheat! All the years in COD4 and COD5. NEVER!

Thanks again for the greatest server ever :kolobok_addon_gamer:
Odpovědět