←  Bans/Unbans

For Gamers Fusion

»

bans and warnings.

, uživatelova fotka Miguel 22.03.2022

Hi guys, I just wanted to give you my opinion.

There is to much warning and banning on this server.
  • Warning for camping
  • warning for talking to much
  • warning for saying WTF or something silly like this
  • warning because a guys name is V
  • Warning because a guys name is super_V. (its not allowed for some reason)
You could tell me the reason why V is not accepted, when there is a player called -V-. instead of just banning just because, without any explanation.

By the way, you warn about camping near spawn places and you all Jump in fight.

Jumping in fight is worst than camping. Its a type of glitch. That is why is FORBIDDEN in so many servers.

And besides, you all have more points per kill than the rest of everyone. You think that is fair?

Anyway, stop this constant warning and banning please... RELAX.. Its ONLY A GAME! ;)

PS: The server is great, but admins are too extreme here.

Thanks
Odpovědět

, uživatelova fotka Čučo 22.03.2022

The letter "Z" and "V" are symbols supporting the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
We will not suffer this on our server and if you are bothered by our rules, you can play elsewhere.
Odpovědět

See? I had no idea that was the case.

It would be nice to explain before banning people. that's all I'm saying. I think that what Russia is doing is Terrible and the last thing I want is to support that behavior.

I like your Server. I just think you should ease on the warnings and bans.

I changed my name back to sniper.
Odpovědět

, uživatelova fotka Nitro0o 22.03.2022

Hi, I'm gonna comment on this affair. If you are a new player, it's fine to read the rules at first and if you don't know where to find them you can ask somebody...There are active players and admins who will response either in the game or there. Secondly if you got some warning there is obviously notice that you're most likely going to break some of the rules, I've no clue what you mean by "warning for camping" but in your case concerning the nickname you should have changed it if you got warning or admin requested you to change it. About "jumping in fight" understood as glitch isn't forbidden unless you are jumping outside the map, into some bugs etc. About getting more points per kill is just an advantage of players who are marked as sponsor and its nothing unfair because it doesn't affect the course of the game. Hope you are more informed now, I haven't seen what happened but all I can say is be more cautious next time.
Odpovědět

Hi Nitro, thanks for your input.

I understand that the server has its rules and Im not interested in braking them. This is the only server I really like..
Im just saying that it would be nice for the Admin to say "Hey V, here that means a support for Russia, change it please". Thats a simple sentence and I would gladly change it.

I understand that if I get a warning is because I must be bracking some rule, but its just polite to tell players why, before banning them, no?
Regarding the jump in fight, we must agree to disagree :) If I shoot you first and you jump, my bullet does not hit you and that is a glitch of the game because if I shoot you first, you should die first :). thats why is banned in most servers I played.

About the camping warnings, Every time I kill Papi more than once in the same place, he gives me that warning where everything gets slow and blurry. I think there was no need for that. We are all just trying to have fun.

They changed the server 52 to the "no camping for more than 10 seconds rule" and because of that, I started playing in server 50, so I could play the way I like. Its a good thing that you have various servers. But now everybody is playing server 50 more that server 52 and here we are again with the camping warnings, you see?
If they dont like campers, whey dont they just play server 52 and let players who like to camp, play on server 50? I dont understand that.
You must realize that not everybody likes to play running around and jumping all the time. And the few times I kill Papi (in this example) does not affect him in any way. So this is all very unnecessary.

And regarding the more points per kill, of course its unfair. You are only allowing players who sponsor to win. In other words, you have to pay if you want a real chance to be 1st. And thats really the definition of unfair.
I understand its the rules, but its an unfair rule. There would be a million ways to incentivize the players to sponsor (better weapons, better perks etc) No need to change the dynamic of the game completely, allowing only a small group of people to win.

But well, I understand thats not going to change, but I have to disagree with you, when you say its fair.. Its really not.

Also, That way of talking (if you dont like it go away) type is really disrespectful to say that to a long time player.
I play this server for way more than 5 years and I like it very much. Ive been supporting the server by playing for all these years and I dont think thats a good way to talk to a player that has been supporting the server for so many years.

In the past I admit I've been very rude and disrespectful, but that was just because I was kind of mad with those constant warnings an bans for camping or say more than 3 sentences in a row, etc. and feeling that I was not being heard, because Admins never used to answer me. in fact, they muted me forever so I dont speak at all. So that made me even more mad, you see?.

It was more out of frustration that anything else.

But those times are long gone for me. I just would like to play, have fun and not be warned for camping or banned. I always follow the rules.

I had all these things to say and I never found a way to do it before (I only speak english and portuguese), but now I found the forum and this platform to comment, so I did. I said everything I wanted to say.

Now I just want to continue playing and having fun.

And thank you for listening and giving me the opportunity to explain my side. I've been missing that for a long time because I tried to do in in the game and I was always ignored or warned for "spam".

So, Thank you one more time for taking a bit of your day to answer me. You are the first person that really showed intention of listening to what I had to say or explain something. That means a lot and I really appreciate it.
Příspěvek upravil Miguel: 23.03.2022 - 00:43
Odpovědět

, uživatelova fotka Nitro0o 23.03.2022

You're welcome. If you got banned there was a reason for it and you were obviously warned as well. I would not deal with this anymore. About "jumping in fight" - of course you can disagree with it, you have your own opinion but it's nothing against the rules so you gotta accept it. There were several discussions in the past about camping style of game so I'll not return to it - as you said there are more types of servers so you can play on server which is most suitable for your style of play. Again about points per kill - it does not affect the dynamic of the game as you say and if you are playing this only for fun and you don't need to be 1st in the scoreboard you really don't have to care about it and nothing prevents you from supporting servers too if you'd like to. I think this debate can be closed, if you have some questions, don't mind to ask sb.
Odpovědět

, uživatelova fotka Miguel 23.03.2022

Sure, I will have those things in mind.

Case closed ;)
Odpovědět