←  Herní klient 4GF / Gameclient

For Gamers Fusion

»

Please remove the client's requirement

, uživatelova fotka samael_ambriel2 10.05.2021

guys, remove the mandatory rule for entering the game only through the 4gf client. I am from Russia, I downloaded 3 different game clients. And on all 3 it gives the error couldn't load image 'specialty_new_nonenglish'. I searched the Internet, fixed it, as a result, the game breaks completely, languages, settings, it is impossible to play and does not enter the game. I have been playing with you for a long time, I was level 76, my nickname- Samael_ambriel -from Russia, this is my favorite server, please let me play as before, without your good client. on your forum there was a topic for this error and did not find a solution, I climbed everything. Hope for understanding.
Odpovědět

, uživatelova fotka K4r3l01 10.05.2021

its strange i see you connected via our client and normally played today so i dont see any issue on our side
Odpovědět

, uživatelova fotka samael_ambriel2 11.05.2021

Zobrazit příspěvekK4r3l01 dne 10.05.2021 - 21:57 napsal:

its strange i see you connected via our client and normally played today so i dont see any issue on our side

I'm a bit of a programmer, I changed a few things, it didn't solve the problem. Rather, I made a hack that I can't tell you about. Many Russian players and not only will not be able to play with you because of the obligatory 4gf client and checking for iwd files. I ask you to consider once again the application to remove the mandatory condition for the 4gf client. It's in your best interest.
Odpovědět

or just remove the check for iwd. Even a simple replacement of Russian settings with English ones completely breaks the game.
Příspěvek upravil samael_ambriel2: 11.05.2021 - 10:52
Odpovědět

, uživatelova fotka K4r3l01 11.05.2021

i dont think so if you dont want to play with our rules so dont play here. We will not make any exceptions about that and about iwd checking its function of cod4x not ours
Odpovědět

Zobrazit příspěvekK4r3l01 dne 11.05.2021 - 10:52 napsal:

i dont think so if you dont want to play with our rules so dont play here. We will not make any exceptions about that and about iwd checking its function of cod4x not ours

I explain. I want to play by your rules. I tried to do all this and an error comes out, the solution to which I did not find on your forum and even on the Internet. Iwd check breaks game clients. I tested 3 different and everywhere error. I spent a lot of time and solved the problem in a very unusual way that other players cannot use. Unless you want to make exceptions. Please post on the site a fully working version of the game with all the finished files. So that any player can immediately download a ready-made client from you. How do you like this idea?
Odpovědět

we will not able to post complete game files on internet because its not our game and we dont want to have problems with Activision try to search on internet and try to find english version of CoD4 i dont have any knowledge about non english version
Odpovědět

Zobrazit příspěvekK4r3l01 dne 11.05.2021 - 11:13 napsal:

we will not able to post complete game files on internet because its not our game and we dont want to have problems with Activision try to search on internet and try to find english version of CoD4 i dont have any knowledge about non english version

can someone help us find the game on another source and just post a link here? I believe this issue is worth considering
Odpovědět

you have pm
Odpovědět

Zobrazit příspěvekK4r3l01 dne 11.05.2021 - 11:29 napsal:

you have pm

Thanks for the help. If other players complain about “can't load image specialty_new_nonenglish '4gf”, please share this with them.
Odpovědět

If they contact me so no problem

Odesláno z mého Redmi note 9 pomocí Tapatalk

Odpovědět